Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

My sprocket keeps printing blank pages. I've gone through the FAQ. I've rest it and updated the firmware. Also I'm using the correct paper and the blue card is on the bottom. Is this defective

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MRW19

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums.

I read that your HP Sprocket prints blank pages. You have reset the printer and have updated the firmware and the issue persists. Fabulous analysis. Spectacular diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you for that.

The evidence points towards a hardware failure with the HP sprocket. I suggest you to contact our HP phone support to explore the hardware service options for your HP sprocket. 

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have any further questions. All the best! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.