Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200

Says device not supported

Help please

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Ste111

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Please ensure your iPhone has all the latest updates

Next Reset the Sprocket and try connecting again

1. Hold the power button for about 7 seconds total. After 3 seconds, the Status LED light will turn off to indicate the printer is shutting down; continue to hold the Power button until the LED lights start to flash.

2. Release the power button. The LEDs will continue blinking for about 6 seconds.

3. While the LEDs are blinking, press and release the power button. The device will remain off until you power on again.

4. Power on; the printer will be reset to factoring settings. After a factory reset, all settings are reset to factory defaults

Download the HP Sprocket App from the App Store

Next connect the Sprocket to your iPhone

1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The Status LED Indicator Light will turn white once fully powered on.

2. Open iPhone® Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on and then select the printer from the listed devices.

3. Next, launch the sprocket app.

Let me know how it goes

Thank you and have a wonderful day 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Ste111

I understand your concerns and frustration

I have sent you a private message with the next course of action

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.