Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Plus

I have been trying to find out details on the HP Sprocket Plus planned release in Canada but can't find any information. Are there plans to make this available to purchase in Canada? wondering why I can only find information about the sprocket plus printer on the HP U.S website, but nowhere else.

I have an upcoming trip to the U.S  and was thinking of purchasing it during my visit, but there's no information on what stores carry the plus model and if I'll be able to purchase the printing paper in Canada either in-store or online. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Hlinds

I can find the regular HP Sprocket on the HP.com/CA website, but I don't see the Plus version.

http://store.hp.com/CanadaStore/Merch/offer.aspx?p=c-hp-sprocket-photo-printer&jumpid=hpr_r1002_caen...

I've copied @Spectre_Envy in case he has further info on this.

Ciara

sprocket.jpg

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Hi @Hlinds and @Ciara_B - 

Sprocket Plus should be available in Canada starting NEXT WEEK!!!   Please check Amazon (Amazon.ca), as we expect it will be stocked in by early next week at the latest.

Thanks for your support of the sprocket family!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
HP Recommended
Hi @Spectre_Envy

Any idea if the Sprocket Plus paper sizes will be available in packs larger than 20? The regular Sprocket has a 50-pack.

Thanks
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. I purchase the sprocket plus from the HP Canada website on Monday, super excited to get it!  Any idea when the paper will be available? It’s not available on the HP Canada website...which seems odd since the printer is now available.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.