Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket

There's always a white "line" at the top of the hp sprocket photos when I print them out. It all started a while ago and I don't know what the problem is. Help please?

Engla xx

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Engla

Clean the Sprocket paper path rollers

Dirt and debris on the paper path rollers can cause print quality issues. Use the colored Print Quality Card (formerly the Smartsheet) from the same pack of HP ZINK photo paper currently in the Sprocket to clean the paper path rollers.

NOTE: 

To avoid print quality issues, do not use a colored card from a different pack of photo paper.

1. Remove the Paper Cover, and then remove any photo paper from the input tray.

2. Roll the paper path rollers back and forth several times.

3. Check the photo paper and remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn photo paper from the stack.

4. Reload the photo paper with the colored card on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down.

5. Replace the Paper Cover, and then send a print job.

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/document/c05660842 for Improving Print Quality.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for joining the HP Community:)

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.