Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
Android 9.0 Pie

Hi, my HP sprocket printer has been fully charged, latest firmware has been installed. Tried resetting the sprocket too, No use. However, I have tried printing multiple times with the same result observed. Photos attached. PLease provide a solution for this problem.

index.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Jen1103

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Please do try the steps which you haven't tried from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/document/c05660842

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No, solution u preferred doesn't worked. Same white lines appearing in prints. Please provide another solutions asap.

HP Recommended

Same Problem for me too..

Tried in iOS and Android, both have the same problem.

It was printing fine till yesterday. After the Firmware Update, it started printing white lines, even running fingers over the print shows the ups and downs..

Tried RESET, no use.

Tried disabling Reveal, no use.

HP Recommended

We’re you able to resolve the issue? My printer hasn’t changed despite trying recommendations.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.