Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200

I have just received my sprocket and it after using it o my 4 times all times being on charge, it has stopped working. It will not remain on charge and will not power on. Very disappointed as I have had it 2 days! Would like to solve this ASAP

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Lthomas0609

Welcome to HP forums, I see that your sprocket is not working while in charge.

Reset your Sprocket

1. Turn off your mobile device, and then turn it back on.

2. Turn on the Sprocket.

3. Locate the Reset button.

• HP Sprocket Photo Printer: Insert a straight pin into the access point next to the micro-USB charging port, and then press the Resetbutton for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button for HP Sprocket Photo Printer

Update the sprocket firmware.

1. Make sure the Sprocket is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.

2. On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.

3. Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.

4. Tap Manage Printers, make sure your Sprocket is selected, and then tap Printer Settings.

5. Look for a firmware upgrade.

• If a firmware upgrade displays, tap Get Firmware Upgrade, and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.

• If a firmware upgrade option does not display, the firmware is up-to-date.

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.