cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Briana13
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Won't connect to my iPhone

HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS

My sprocket will not connect to my iPhone.  I have tried absolutely everything.  I have fully reset both my phone and the sprocket, forgot the bluetooth connection completely, updated my phone and the sprocket to the newest, etc.  When I go to add the printer on the sprocket app, it says that it cannot find a pinter.  When I click where it says that I may "have one of our earlier printers" I click it and it says add accessory but there is nothing to click after that.  I have tried connect on other devices as well and it still does not work. I am super frustrated because now I have a device that does not work:(  Can anyone fix this please!  I have so much printing paper left to use!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Gino_Hoskens
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear all,

I'm having trouble connecting the Sprocket to my iPhone or iPad. The Sprocket app keeps searching for the Sprocket and does not find the Sprocket. I'm able to connect the Sprocket via bluetooth with my iPad but in the app Sprocket no device. After a long period he still does not find the Sprocket if I choose then for "My device is not listed" I'll get a pop-up with my Sprocket but when I'm trying to connect I'll get an error "something went wrong".

What did I do:
- Shutdown iPad & Sprocket and tried again -> no
- Reset Sprocket & tried to connect -> no
- Deleted the app Sprocket and download again from App Store -> no

I did find a post on the forum with a similar problem : https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Sprocket/Sprocket-won-t-find-printer/m-p/7815267.

No solution so far

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation