Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
The printer will only print 2 photos , then the 3rd goes into a queue and doesn’t print . The app has to be closed down before it will print again. Then it will only print 2 again . Is it faulty , or am I doing something wrong . I have reset it but it’s stiil the same .
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Forums @teresam123,

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to print more than 2 photos at a time using Sprocket, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

May I know the mobile device you are using and the OS on it?

Please follow the procedure mentioned under "How do I upgrade my printer firmware?" section of this Sprocket article

Update the firmware on the Sprocket and let me know if it helped. 

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hi, thank you for your response. I have the I phone 8 and all the operating systems are up to date. I have tried resetting the printer and it still only prints 2 photos . I updated the firmware and that hasn’t worked either.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply and trying the suggested steps. Did you try deleting the Sprocket App on your iPhone, delete the settings when prompted and installing it back and configuring it?

If you have tried deleting the app and installing it back please contact our phone support team to check the service options available for the Sprocket.

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello @teresam123 - 

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!  Unfortunately, we're aware of a queuing issue in the latest version of the iOS app.  Our development team is working hard on a fix, which we anticipate will be available by mid-December.

For now, if you wait for each print to complete before sending another, you should avoid the queue and hopefully minimize this issue from occurring.

Thanks for your patience!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
HP Recommended
Thank you for your reply . I have waited for every print to finish before starting to edit the next one and it still will only print 2 altogether . I have never sent a second print while one is still printing . The app has to be closed down and restarted before it will resume , and again will only print 2 more .
HP Recommended

Thanks for the additional detail.  As I said previously, we're working on a fix which we hope to make available via an app update within the next week or two.

We appreciate your patience!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.