Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200
iOS 7 or earlier

I have just got this out of box printed 10 pics put on charge, full charge taken couldn’t find on phone turned off now won’t turn on. Help me please not impressed.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SarahRW

A warm welcome to HP Support Community!

Its recommended to charge HP Sprocket for at least 30 minutes using a power source with at least 2 AMPs, such as a wall adapter or USB-capable power strip. If the printer still doesn't power on after sufficient charge, then try resetting the printer. Here is how to do it:

1.) Remove the paper cover.

Opening the paper cover

2.) Locate the Reset button.

Locating the reset button

3.) With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds.

The printer resets.

4.) Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.

Let me know how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.