I cannot power up my new Sprocket 2 in 1 photo printer. It worked just fine the first two days I had it, but now it will not power up. I've tried resetting it with a paper clip through the opening in the paper loading side and I've left it charged overnight but still no luck. Any ideas what I might be able to try next? Thanks.
Looks like it is a hardware issue. I would recommend you to try our other support options.
Follow the steps below to reach out to our HP Support team:
1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!