Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
On my phone, when I go into the sprocket app.and I want to print. A message pops up " failure to load",
with those spinning circles. What can be done?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings @Annjake

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to print from your Sprocket as is not connecting to your phone. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Have you tried to reset your Sprocket?

Request you to follow the procedure mentioned in this HP Article and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Greetings @Annjake

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to print from your Sprocket as is not connecting to your phone. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Have you tried to reset your Sprocket?

Request you to follow the procedure mentioned in this HP Article and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Thanks, that worked! I now know how to reset my sprocket!!
Thank you..
HP Recommended
Great information! I now know how to reset my sprocket.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.