Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp printer sprocket
iOS
I have no idea... how many are there usually? Packs of 20 or 10?
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Laurence15

The answer to the first part (determine sheets still in printer) is likely (perhaps??) in the documentation provided for the particular Sprocket model you have:

NOTES:

• The website will try to open to the "driver" page -- there are no drivers for this little printer.
  • Click the "homepage" to see the various categories, including the User Guide, Troubleshooting, and How to sections.
  • Go through the documents to find any available "how many sheets left" information.

Depending on where you purchase the paper, it appears each package comes as a set of ten sheets.

This Amazon page shows the 50 page box, sub-divided into ten sheet packs:

HP Sprocket Photo Paper, exclusively for HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, (2x3-inch), sticky-back...

I found other references on the 'Net that advertise 20 sheet packages.

A quick check indicates the HP Sprocket 2-in-1 holds ten sheets of paper.

Note that the HP Sprocket Photo Plus Printer uses a different size paper - be sure you order the paper for your model.  Reference:  HP Sprocket - Which Photo Paper Can I Use with My Sprocket?

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Sadly, I didn't find anything telling me how to know how many papers are left in my sprocket printer. I just think the printer isn't made to do that. I thought I would be able to know on the app, but I don't see anything regarding to that subject. It makes me mad... such an easy thing they could have done. 

HP Recommended

You don't know.  The easy way is this: open the top of the printer, turn it over and see how many sheets are left.  The put them back in (correct way) and close the lid.  There is no counter in the app that I know of.  But it's not a big deal.  OR, print until nothing happens, then open it.  If empty put in new paper.  Hope that helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.