1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

questions about Sprocket series 2

HP Recommended
sprocket series 2
Android 8.0 Oreo and older

Have new Sprocket series 2 printer.  Only instructions and guides are for the original sprocket.   Those guides say to use no more than 10 sheets of paper in tray.  I bought 20 sheet packages.  Will Series 2 allow loading the entire 20 sheets?? 

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,530 20,532 1,497 1,747
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Noel6635, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What is the exact model of the Sprocket you are using?

If you are using a HP Sprocket 2 in 1, the Paper tray capacity is Up to 10 pages. Click here to check the product specifications.

If you are using a HP Sprocket Studio series, the Paper tray capacity is Up to 20 pages​​​​​​​. Click here to check the product specifications.

For user manual on HP Sprocket Studio series, click here

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,530 20,532 1,497 1,747
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Noel6635, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What is the exact model of the Sprocket you are using?

If you are using a HP Sprocket 2 in 1, the Paper tray capacity is Up to 10 pages. Click here to check the product specifications.

If you are using a HP Sprocket Studio series, the Paper tray capacity is Up to 20 pages​​​​​​​. Click here to check the product specifications.

For user manual on HP Sprocket Studio series, click here

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation