Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Studio
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is it possible to or will the capability to print from Windows 10 laptop to the Sprocket Studio?

Laptop recognizes the Sprocket and connects via Bluetooth.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kenphotog,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know whether you can use the Sprocket printer from Windows computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

The Sprocket printers are not supported in the Windows environment. You need to use an Android or IOS device to print from the Sprocket.

Please refer to the below link for the supported operating systems.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-sprocket-studio-series/23061093/document/c06244016

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.