Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
hp sprocket

my sprocket has suddenly gone crazy after 5 months of use.  mostly, it looks like connectivity issues (interestingly these issues started after an IOS update on my iphone).   i try to reset, i delete the app and re start, i turn it off, turn it on, plug and unlplug, try to reset again ... and on and on and on.    it APPEARS as tho it is connected when i look at the iphone screen, and the sprocket app looks like it is up and running ... but then i go to print and it will not print, and eventually says that the sprocket is not connected ... i go back in and reconnect it, and then the same thing happens.  HELP

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @foster0141m,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues connectivity issues with your HP Sprocket.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.

And here are a few steps in the link: Setting up the Printer

You may also check the link: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

If the issue still persists, you may contact HP Technical Phone Support at this link: http://hp.care/2r9wSvP
Select the country where you are located and type the product# or the serial number of the unit and then choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information. Click on 'Show Options' icon and then scroll down the page and select 'Get Phone Number' to get the phone number.    

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.