Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP envy 5546
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Have been trying to type a' which report' out but printer will not do this.  It lets me print other sheets out  so is not broken.  Is there some format I need to know about in order to print this report.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Sorry I meant to type 'print; instead of type.

HP Recommended

Hi @lavender-lady,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are having issues printing report.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I would like to know what report you are trying to print so that I can assist you better.

Looking forward to your reply and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.  The report I was trying to print is a review of blood pressure  monitors from the Which magazine report.  This is a consumer magazine which reviews goods and gives independent reports

HP Recommended

Hi @lavender-lady,

Please let me know the software/application from which you are printing?

Looking forward to your reply.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

sorry i do not know what you mean by software application.  I think it is Microsoft 10, the printer is HP envy 5546

HP Recommended

Hi @lavender-lady,

I would like to know whether you are printing from the magazine website? If yes, then just press control + P and you will get the print options to print the page.

Let me know how it goes.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.