Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I bought new laptop in March 2022 , it was stolen in 5 days from bought . I want to know is there any insurance come with laptop bought time , if yes how can I  claim/apply for that . Please support me in this . As I am very disappointment about the HP service , because they didn't any kind of help in it . I lost my 1 Year hardworking money in the worst buying product of HP . I think I will never buy any HP product in the future and refer all not to buy because they are not even help to get your own buy product location information. I registered the complaint in Police Station but our Indian Police in not interested in it .And in India Day to Day many theft are arising because everyone know that Police can not find them . And no one support to get information. Our system is very very low level .   

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi

Sorry, but no one can answer you here
I'm a little surprised that hp, don't tell you more..
But it's simple, you have bought a computer which has a guarantee, in case of breakdown!
but if you did not take out special insurance at the time of purchase, which may or may not be offered by your dealer, then NO
In this case, you must consult your personal insurer, home car etc., sometimes this can be included

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.