Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 24f Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

2 month before, i buy a Hp 24f monitor. for my graphic work purpose i face some color problem. i also included example images. other monitor show perfect color. left G is hp monitor & right is another monitor. can you solve this problem. Untitled.png 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Sameul

Welcome to HP Forums,  

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I see that your experiencing issue with the display colour,
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• When was the last time it worked fine?
  • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
  • Have you made any hardware/software changes?
  • Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
  • If you don't mind, would you please share one more photo for better understanding?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

#. At first, I did not understand the color problem, but after working on other computer graphics, we could understand the color problem.

#. No trubleshooting steps

#. No i have any hardware/software changes

#. Same Windows I've used Samsung monitor now using HP monitor. After that, I am facing the color problem.

#. Add more photo for better understanding.

1). For graphic work, I can not correct color due to the 2 color of the same monitor.

2). There were other monitors (Samsung and viewsonic) tested in the same color. 

33.PNG 

HP Recommended

@Sameul

Thank you for posting back.

There are a variety of reasons why the images on your different monitors don’t match each other. However, if they use the same panel, you can make them look the same or nearly the same most of the time. The simplest is that each monitor is different; production variables can mean that even monitors with exactly the same model won’t have colours that match up perfectly.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I was shocked to hear your reply. I thought you could find the right answers from you but did not get any answers. :HalfEyes:

HP Recommended

@Sameul

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Echo_Lake is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message to assist you with the next course of action.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.