Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cracked Screen Hp Sprout Immersive 23-s010 look to replace

HP Recommended
Sprout by HP
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have a HP Sprout Immersive 23-s010 

Product no:  J4W72AA

It has cracked screen at lower rt corner and slightly pressed in.  The touch function no longer works (still sensitive to touch) and haven't used touch mat or projector since the crack happened but it functions as a regular pc but over time it will start showing bubbles up and down screen sometimes just pressing slightly on crack it will go back to normal but is getting worse.  I would like to replace the screen.

I have seen the video tutorial on replacing this screen it shouldn't be a problem.  I am very familiar working on PC's, laptops, etc.  

Need some info on obtaining a replacement screen/part no, etc.  And any advice would greatly be appreciated.

thanks, 

Suzi

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,554 90,431 11,630 24,924
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SuziQzzy

The following link shows a full list of parts for your computer

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=J4W72AA

Now, please check which one you need. You can order from there or use part number to order elsewhere. I know Amazon and eBay normally give us better prices.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation