KL_Ferg
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Capture Tool

HP Recommended
HP Sprout G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does anyone know how to adjust the capture resolution so that I don't end up with massive files with every capture?  Right now I am using screen capture to obtain smaller files exporting to powerpoint, but that has some limitations (sometimes they lack sufficient resolution).  I would love to be able to force the Capture app to take photos at 2 MP.    

Also, I am looking for an easy way to crop images.  It is my understanding that this can't be done in Capture or Stage.  Any thoughts on the best 3rd party app for performing these simple tasks would be helpful.  I am considering Photoshop Elements, but that seems like overkill for what I am trying to accomplish.  

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation