Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Engage Imaging Barcode Scanner II

Dear support,

We are using HP Engage imaging-barcode scanner II to scan the barcode and QR codes in our company. The output result is perfect but if there is small letter in the scanned bar/QR code, then we'll have some strange character at front of TEXT (\000026). for example if we have a barcode/QRcode with this data ( IT01234) the output is also (IT01234) but if we scan (It01234) the output will be (\000026It01234)
Would you please assist me to solve this problem?

Best Regards,

Amin

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Amixa 

I believe using the right barcode fonts should fix that/ Please try

https://www.barcodesinc.com/free-barcode-font/

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks, I've tried it but still have the same problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.