Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Sprout fails to boot

HP Recommended
HP Sprout
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My HP Sprout is failing to start up and boots into an automatic repair screen. This Sprout was just factory reset and the only change made to it after the reset was an update of the app 'Sprout Workspace.' After a restart to fully update the application is when the Sprout failed to boot. I've tried doing a system restore, system reset, and booting into safe mode but all methods fail and lead back to the automatic repair screen.

Preview attachment 20181009_150256.jpg

20181009_150256.jpg
4.1 MB
 This is the Automatic Repair screen I mentioned
Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
OldJuan
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So after some more digging into this issue I saw somewhere someone recommend scanning the harddrive for any issues, and lo and behold that was indeed my issue. Although I had to buy HP's recovery media to get all the software back.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation