Randomguy1420
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP sprout pro, sprout service not working on startup

HP Recommended
Sprout Pro
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP sprout pro is not starting properly on initial startup. Whenever I turn on my computer from a complete shutdown, the welcome page takes a long time to load and sprout service doesn't start so the touch mat doesn't work. I have to start the sprout service  manually in task manager or restart the computer to make it work. Is there anyway to get this working every time on startup? Is there any special permission I have to allow, Amy software to install? 

My sprout workplace is at its latest on the hp website at 1.5.72101.

Extra info: I bought this computer on eBay at a great price because the original windows that came from the factory was not installed, so I first installed windows 10, the being a windows 8 user, I tried installing windows 8 but failed due to driver compatibility, so I reinstalled windows 10 again. If that affects anything...

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation