Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akhilsunny
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

My product delivery

HP Recommended
My story is ordered a laptop in hp store online. I paid the money a week before and still my delivery is pending. When I checked my order status it was shown that payment pending. I mailed them many times bt did not get any reply. I m still waiting for my product. It seems like hp is playing some cheap tricks to betray their customers.
2 REPLIES 2
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,614 3,973
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Akhilsunny

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Akhilsunny
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I have been waiting for 3 weeks till now. I paid the amount.why will u not give me the product
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation