Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (874 Views)

Remedy the failure of this somewhat expensive computer to operate at all.

Product Name: Sprout Immersive Computer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP

The Sprout Immersive Computer 23 is less thsn a year old.  It does not turn on at all.  It does not appear to be a digital issue but an electrical or mechanical failure

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (832 Views)

Re: Remedy the failure of this somewhat expensive computer to operate at all.

doovadelnatan

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

We are not HP Techincal Support -- so we have no way to diagnose or repair your PC from here.

You paid for free HP Tech Support as part of the warranty coverage, so you might as well make use of it.

While this PC is still under warranty, you should contact HP Customer Support directly to have them put you in touch with HP Technical Support to see what they can do about troubleshooting and repairing your machine remotely.

I did this recently and the HP Tech was able to remotely access my PC from the Internet and do the needed repairs.

You paid for free HP Tech Support as part of the warranty coverage, so you might as well make use of it.

While this PC is still under warranty, you should contact HP Customer Support directly to have them put you in touch with HP Technical Support to see what they can do about troubleshooting and repairing your machine remotely.

I did this recently and the HP Tech was able to remotely access my PC from the Internet and do the needed repairs.

---------------------------------------
However, HP Customer Support is generally not available on the weekends, so you might have to wait until Monday to contact them.
---------------------------------------

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation