Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Tutor
Message 1 of 1 (730 Views)

Serious problem with update using HP Support Assistant in HP Sprout Pro s411t

Product Name: 23-s411t Pro
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Sprout Pro s411t is an excellent machine No problems with hardware so far ( I have 2 years and 4 months warranty)

However, there is a serious issue with HP Support Assistant. I am not a novice with All-in one (my first machine was monorail in 1996) but I can not add HP Sprout 3D Capture Stage as a new hardware  to HP Support Assistant (No problem with using this hardware and it shown in Device Manager)

2nd Problem: Tying to update Sprout Workspace ver. 1.5.4.2326 thru HP Support Assistant without any success  Message "not enough storage on C://"  I have a plenty of storage space FULL Cold Bootup:

with  Hold the "SHIFT" key down and click 'Shutdown' - DOES NOT SOLVE this problem !

3rd Problem HP Support Assistant gave me new driver for NVidia it messed up the system and I solved this by right click for Nvidia in Device Manager and find driver to fix a question mark. More or less it is OK

There is no new HP Support Assistant  available in (very old one) http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=10467664&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4192

However, I find in HP site by using google search string: "New HP Support Assistant " I installed a newest HP Support Assistant  but it sill can not find new hardware to HP Sprout 3D Capture Stage and does not show any updates for my machine

HP Support Assistant is a peace of junk - real unuseful garbage program. Who is responsible for this program ?

Please help me I am asking HP stuff who created this junk Guys, it is very  very serious  issue !!!

I can not update my Sprout Pro ! Yes it is excellent machine However HP Support Assistant is absolutely unuseful garbage !

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation