Level 1
16 9 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Sprout Pro G2 missing apps

HP Recommended
Sprout Pro G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After migrating from an HP Sprout Pro to a Sprout Pro G2, I feel frustrated not having the Docscan app that is not present in the G2.

I also regret that the 3D Capture from the launchpad does not propose the use of turntable like before without using 3D Scan 5.

Beside that, it is an excellent machine to combine with 3D printer. The touchmat and the stylus are much better. The scanner 3D also is improved.

My first day with this computer

2 REPLIES 2
wes_notebooks
Level 10
Level 10
1,513 1,442 152 1,071
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Harutsune,

This is really good feedback.  I'll pass it along to our Sprout team.

-wes

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
KL_Ferg
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for passing along our suggestions.  The HP Sprout Support Team is great!  However, the G2 workspace tools are suboptimal at this point.  Please give us some indication that HP is woking on missing components like the ability to adjust camera resolution or crop images in the capture app and support for docscan.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation