Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Sprout Pro G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, due a power failure while the Sprout was done the system recovery process, now I no longer able to use recovery with F11 button, the system boot show a recovery software reinstallation but after few seconds I get a red screen... Where can I obtain full Windows 10 Sprout Pro G2 recovery media (italian) or get a link where to download an ISO file and after burn it on a DVD?

Thank you

Best regards,

Massimiliano Pallavisini

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi, Massimiliano:

You would have to contact HP in Italy to order recovery media for your PC.

You can reinstall W10 Pro for free by making bootable installation media using the Microsoft Media creation tool at the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

After W10 has completed installing, you can install the drivers and available software from your PC's support page.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/sprout-pro-by-hp-g2/10912419

HP Recommended

Hello, thank you for your tip, I solved the problem, last question, where can I find the hp sprout purple image wallpaper as showed in several demo pictures, with original restore option this wallpaper is installed but not with the Microsoft media creation tool.

Best regards,

Massimiliano Pallavisini

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Massimiliano.

Unfortunately, that I do not know.

The only purple HP wallpaper image I could find is what I attached below.

HP Recommended

Hello, thank you for your reply, for Sprout wallpaper I mean the image that is avaiable with the factory recovery mode. Look the image attached for understand which wallpaper I mean.

Thank you

Massiimiliano Pallavisinihp Sprout Pro G2.jpg

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I have no idea where you will be able to find that particular wallpaper image.

HP Recommended

I found that the recovery partition is entire but I'm wondering why pressing F11 cannot  access to it. I would like to try to fix recovery partition boot so I can setup all the system, options, drivers, software and extra in one time.

Thank you

Massimiliano Pallavisini

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.