Level 1
11 7 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Sprout Pro Graphics switching

HP Recommended
Sprout Pro
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Noticing the Steam VR test keeps using the Intel graphic chipset. Rather than the Geforce 945a video card on the Sprout Pro. Despite switching graphics preference.  Is there going to be a patch of driver addition to fix this issue in the future.  Was informed by the sales person that these were tested and approved for Vr integration. I primarily use it for my Cad/Cam 3D printing, CNC, and Laser programs.

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hogger308
Thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with the HP Sprout Pro is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Click here for details.

Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Hogger308
Author
Level 1
11 7 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Commercial product or not . I am seeing users of both units having the same issues. The problems involved are basic functionality. It does not seem to me, that this is as much a warranty issue for commercial consideration.

0 Kudos
Hogger308
Author
Level 1
11 7 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your HP sales rep lied to me, and to many others. Commerciall portal or not. VR and future compatabilty was part of the reason I purchased. Not just the Sprout , but the Sprout Pro in the first place. Though VR was only one aspect of why I purchased the unit. The misrepresentation of capabilty, and lack of being able to upgrade the graphics card, and the purchase price. Have lead me to believe. That an HP products will not be in my future purchases.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation