Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 5640
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

Hei, go to the HP Connecdet page, I can't. For this page you should enter "enter application code". I have an HP ENVY 5640 Multifunction Printer from 2015. No example of support I find in this application "Application Code". The old site is displayed yes, that I have registered with the printer. I have 12.1.2 iOS applications running on the iPhone HP SMART, I setup a login account, but when I try to get to the HP Connected website, so I should write the application code Nor is it to be found even according to the instructions? thanks for help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@5neitsyt

A warm welcome to HP Forums!This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

I understand you need support and I'll be glad to help you out. However, for an accurate solution, I would need more details:

Are you not able to print from your iPhone?

Are you able to copy documents?

Are you looking for the printer claim code?

The wireless light on the printer, is it steady or is it blinking?

Could you please elaborate the issue. 

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.