Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Sprout Pro
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ask for helpping befor on https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Sprout-by-HP/3D-Cpture-Not-working/m-p/7535810

I have hp sprout pro running windows 10 64bit but I installed it from Microsoft so

Where Can i download hp recovery media for my hp sprout pro please Help to #StayHome

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

hi

try this:

HP Business PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Download Tool

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I try but have this issuse

HpSproutPro1.jpgHpSproutPro.jpg

HP Recommended

Please give me the complete product number !

⬇️

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I add image have Product Number and Error Message but some one block it.

so My product Number it's not serial number so please hp not block

HpSproutPro.jpg

Product ID : H0GM4PA

give me error message : product ID does not match or is invalid. Please Contact HP suport.

HP Recommended

I can't find it with google you must have other letters after the series, as you can see in the example: #ABA?  

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

It seems that there is an error ..
I had not yet tested the pro function
there I just tried, and it is not the same as I tested, for general public
There it is asked for the serial number obviously, you do not have this?

There is a list of models I have not looked at!

Annotation 2020-04-08 145041.png

Download the recovery software for your Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) or Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) computer.
  caution:
This software recovery solution is only for specific supported computer models with Win 10 Pro (64-bit) or Win 7 Pro (64-bit). Go to HP Cloud Recovery Supported Platforms to confirm your computer is supported before proceeding with this recovery solution.
  1. To download the recovery software, go to Cloud Recovery Client. If you are prompted with a choice to run or save the file, click Run.

unfortunately it may not be compatible with this model

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

HP Sprout Pro includes a recovery partition on the HDD. Are you able to press F11 after bios POST to go into recovery mode? Link to Sprout Pro maintenance guide: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05523491

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

it's deleted and not working

and i want to download hp recovery because 3d capture not working as i post in

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Sprout-by-HP/3D-Cpture-Not-working/m-p/7535810

and i try this :

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05027977

step by step and it's working with  me so please help me

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.