Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
X5V51AA-AAFY
Other

デスクドッグを有線で接続し、Continuum機能を満喫していたが、Windows 10 MobileのUpdate後、問題が出てきた。

現在のバージョンは1607、OSビルドは10.0.0.14393.953

問題点:

従来は、デスクドッグのDisplayPortからHDMI変換ケーブル、またはDisplayPortからVGA変換ケーブルを使用し、Displayに接続し、双方のケースでContinuum機能を満喫できた。

しかし、Windows 10 MobileのUpdate後、VGA変換ケーブルしか使えなくなった。HDMI変換ケーブルを接続すると、HP Elite X3画面もDisplay画面も真っ黒となり、何も見えない。(但し、マウスの矢印だけが、Display画面上に表示されるだけ。マウスを動かすと矢印も同様に動く。)

HDMI変換ケーブルの接続順序をいろいろ変えてみたが、結果は同じ。

1)同様の問題は出てますでしょうか?

2)HDMI変換ケーブルの欠陥?

3)Windows 10 Mobileを前のバージョンに戻して試してみようかと考えてますが、戻す方法は?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Even though Windows 10 Mobile was updated to 1703, 10.0.15223.0, there was still no improvement on the display connetion with HDMI.

After contacted HP help desk, he suggested me to test the other vendor's  Display Port to HDMI adapter.

I tried to use that borrowed from my friend.

And found out, HDMI connection  was OK now.

Although I have still a question what was diffrent between the new one and the previouse one,  which was originally applicable. This issue was solved so far.

"SOLVED!"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Yamacyan56

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

Written in English:

I have enjoyed Continuum function by using Deskdoch and HP Elite x3 with Displayport/HDMI adapter cable or Displayport/VGA adapter cable . (My 21 inch display accepts the connection by the cable of VGA or HDMI. I must use the Dipspalyport adapter at Deskdoch for VGA or HDMI cable)

However, after Windows 10 Mobile updated, I faced the trouble.

Now Windows 10 Mobile Vesion :1607 OS Buld: 10.0.14393.953.

The deatils of trouble:

I can apply only Displayport/VGA adapter cable. It still works well.

When use Dipslayport/HDMI adapater cable, display on both HP Elite x3 and 21 inch dsiplay changed to black completely and cannot see aything except the arrow mark of Mouse on 21 inch display. 

(Arrow mark on 21 inch display can be moved when the mouse moves, which means the some signal from HP Elite X3 is transfered to 21 inch display. Mouse is of Bluetooth mouse)

I tried to check several actions by changing the cable connetion order  between HP Eliete x3 and Deskdoch first or  between Deskdoch and 21 inch display first. no improvement.

1) Did you hear the same trouble recently?

2) There is a possibility of fault for Displayport/HDMI adapter cable.

3) For cheking the above 2), can I move back to Windows 10 mobile previouse version? How to  move back?

HP Recommended
I have changed Diplayport/HDMI adapter from 4K to New one (up to 1920x1200), but not improved. It is very strange for me that the new Displayport/HDMI adapter works by using the adapter from HDMI to VGA additinally. That meas, Deskdock will work for VGA only under updated version of Windows 10 mobile.
HP Recommended

DESKDOCK.jpg

After repoeted, it past about one month, but no any information for countermeasure nor recomendable check again

Do you have same trouble or your desk dock works well for HDMI cable case?

HP Recommended

Even though Windows 10 Mobile was updated to 1703, 10.0.15223.0, there was still no improvement on the display connetion with HDMI.

After contacted HP help desk, he suggested me to test the other vendor's  Display Port to HDMI adapter.

I tried to use that borrowed from my friend.

And found out, HDMI connection  was OK now.

Although I have still a question what was diffrent between the new one and the previouse one,  which was originally applicable. This issue was solved so far.

"SOLVED!"

HP Recommended

After Windows 10 Mobile was updated to 1703, 10.0.15235.0, I checked Displayport/HDMI adapter and found that it worked regarless the brand of several vendors.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.