cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

9LV79F-76L87S-MFPXOK-60DM03

HP Recommended
please am having these problem of harddisk failure.After the hard disk error test fail.the failure ID is :9LV79F-76L87S-MFPXOK-9LV79F-76L87S-MFPXOK-60DM03
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 451 846
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @kutigi,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  I understand that you got a failure ID related to your hard drive.  I am happy to assist you with this.

I used a tool to decipher that code and got the following: SMART drive code 301, and that your system is a HP Pavilion g6-2296sa. Error 301  indicates an imminent failure of the hard drive . Please see: HP Notebook PCs - Hard Drive Failure Errors: Imminent Failure, Smart, BIOHD, HD535, etc

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation