cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jarhead272
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

9c3sxk-6hg984-mfgk1a-g00703

HP Recommended
Hp laptop 200
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Some of the keys on the keyboard don't seem to be functioning. I rebooted and hit the escape key, ran the diagnostic program for the keyboard and received the following failure ID 9C3SKX-6HG984-MFGK1A-G00703. I also have a list of the keys that are not functioning if you need them. Thanks for your help in this matter.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
jarhead272
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
That should say 2000.
0 Kudos
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, @jarhead272 :

Can you check failure ID codes ?.

In the Failure ID Code Check present ...

Failure ID Tag : 9C3SKX-6HG984-MFGK1A-G00703

Checksum : FAILED

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
jarhead272
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Where do I check the failure codes? I can't login into my computer and trying to do this on my phone is a little annoying for an old man.
0 Kudos
jarhead272
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I tried googling hp error code with the id I had posted previously, no luck. Then tried searching for hp keyboard error codes, again no luck.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation