cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
johene
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

AUDIO NOT WORKING AT ALL

HP Recommended
HP Spectre
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an issue with my audio. I am currently using the latest version of Windows 10. I can't hear any sound when on my Hp specter. I tried playing music but still no sound. When plugin headphone, I could hear the sound clear. I have deleted Realtek High definition Audio(SST) driver and wanted to reinstall it could not have access to the free version. After uninstalling Realtek High definition Audio(SST) driver, when I plug in the headphone, the sound can be heard but when I remove the headphone, I cant hear the sound. Two issues:

1. How do I reinstall the Realtek High definition Audio(SST), driver?

2. how can the sound issue be solved?

thank you

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation