cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JackDsouza
Level 1
6 4 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Active Stylus for HP 610 G1

HP Recommended
HP 610 G1 Pro
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

I want to buy an active stylus for my tab but HP Executive pen G1which is the only compatible stylus as far as I know is not available on HP  store. Can someone tell me which other active stylus pen I could use with this tab.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,484 90,361 11,618 24,910
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JackDsouza

Please check the following compatible list to select a right one.

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

If your machine is not on the list, come back later for more updates.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
JackDsouza
Author
Level 1
6 4 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have already checked this list and only HP stylus compatible with HP 610 G1 is  , HP executive pen G2  and unfortunately HP store online says its out of stock or not available. Is there any other compatible active stylus which you know of?

0 Kudos
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,465
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Amazon has it:

https://www.amazon.com/HP-F3G73AA-Executive-Tablet-Stylus/dp/B014VU8BCS

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation