cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
aksargige4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Anyone here got an HP Elite X3? Thoughts/Impressions?

HP Recommended

Hey dudes, the other day I saw an Elite X3 on ebay and put on a super low bid just for laughs - somehow ended up winning the auction so I'll be a proud windows phone owner again 🙂

Last time I had a WP was a Lumia 950 in December 2015 just when it came out, sold it in a month because W10M was full of bugs and most apps were not UWP and not optimised for the QHD display and everything was buggy and terrible.

Any thoughts, comments or suggestions from any X3 owners or daily W10M users out there who can give me an idea of what it's like to use before I get it mailed to me soon?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation