1. Our ElitePad 1000 G2 didnt show anymore mobile network (but drivers showed it and before it worked) I installed many versions of drivers etc and mobile network still didnt work. (previously always had problem with wifi vanishing and needing to reinstal wifi drivers)
2. Next step was reseting windows in hopes it would help.
3. After reseting it, its touchscreen didnt work anymore on windows 10 startup. (it worked in bios and in recovery options)
4. We used external keyboard to get in. But no network drivers appeard and many other devices showed to be unknown so updating it trough net was impossible. So getting many win 10 updates and firmwares we put in trough usb, installing them didnt work.
5. So as it was previosly win 8.1, I got almost all drivers for that version and started to intall them. After installing touchscreen update "sp71860" and restarting tablet....it starts up, but with black screen. It vibrates and it seems that windows launches but screen is completley black. Tried to do hard reset (power off button + lower volume button for 15 seconds) and it didnt help.
Is there a way to fix this or we need to give it some kinda of maintance service?