Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP BW080ND
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

• First I had a blue screen during use and after starting up my laptop I have a black screen without a mouse. The screen and the laptop do work. I looked at what I could do. I checked hardware via F2 and F10, changed settings but at startup my screen stays black. How can I solve this? I also continue to receive a 601 message about my battery when I start it up, while I have already replaced it, but it was hardly charged. I could, however, continue to use my laptop. This is very unfortunate because my laptop is just 2 years old but is struggling with all kinds of problems

Eerst had ik een blauw scherm tijdens het gebruik en na het opstarten van mijn laptop heb ik een zwart scherm zonder muis. Het scherm en de laptop doen het wel. Ik heb gekeken wat ik kon doen. Via F2 en F10 heb ik hardware gecontroleerd, instellingen gewijzigd maar bij het opstarten blijft mijn scherm zwart. Hoe kan ik dit oplossen? Eveneens blijf ik bij het opstarten een 601 melding ontvangen over mijn batterij terwjjl ik deze al vervangen heb maar het opladen hiervan ging niet of nauwelijks. Wel kon ik mijn laptop blijven gebruiken. Dit is erg jammer want mijn laptop is net 2 jaar oud maar kampt met allerlei problemen

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Marianne_H

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Appreciate you trying the steps, this looks like a hardware issue and I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.