cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AdamPKF
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Camera quality - producing poor images

HP Recommended
HP ZBook x2 G4 Detachable Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I use the camera on the device regularly for adding images to notes, both products as well as photo's of documents provided at meetings.  I have found the image quality to be very poor on pictures taken with the zbook x2.  I have contacted HP and they are willing to replace the unit, however, I am wondering if the replacement will be just as bad.

Can any other owners of the zbook x2 comment on their experience.  I have attached a sample image of what I get when I take a picture of a printed document.WIN_20180108_08_50_47_Pro.jpg

I am really hoping that I just have a unit with poor hardware (I have uninstalled the driver and installed the latest from HP).

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation