cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GokulMass
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can I use my laptop like amazon prime or other streaming services while plugged in is that safe

HP Recommended
GOKUL MASS

HP15Q APU Dual-core A9 Windows 10

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
WyreNut
Level 15
16,214 14,974 1,036 2,075
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Your laptop is designed to be used either with or without the charging cord attached.  When using streaming services, it would make sense to keep it plugged in - some folks have their performance settings set to run faster when charging!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation