cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
E-Z
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Case / Cover for HP 10 G2 2301 ?

10 G2 2301
Android 5.0 Lollipop

Has anyone been able to find a case for this tablet?  

I can't seem to track one daown anywhere.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Rosie92
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I purchased my HP 10 G2 on HSN it came with a case as special purchase they might sell some separate.

0 Kudos
E-Z
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, but I already tried that route.

Appears there was only one case made for this tablet, and of course it's made by HP. T4D51AA#ABA is the part number, but I can't find it anywhere!

I thought I had finally tracked one down through a 3rd party Sears retailer, but they did not have one either.

Very disappointed in HP for not stocking enough of these to go around.  Not a bad little tablent for $99, just wish I could find a case/cover to go with it.  I'd even settle for a generic one.

0 Kudos
Shannlee88
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've got the same problem. Mine came with the Bluetooth keyboard too and, while I'm glad to have it if needed, I don't use it much. I have several apps that will only work in portrait orientation. It is very awkward to have this open like a book with the heavier keyboard on the left. I really like this tablet and it has a very nice case but the attached keyboard just adds weight I don't need. I understand the camera is in a non standard spot and i won't find a case customized for this. I would just be happy to find one that would fit so that no parts of the screen are blocked, and that would allow me to reach the power button. I could take the case off to use the camera. I may have to get something, like a neoprene case, that it slips inside. I just really like having a case that it can stay in while I use it. Does anyone know if there is another tablet that is similar enough that the case would at least hold this properly?

0 Kudos
Level 15
16,145 14,906 1,029 2,047
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just as an aside, with some previous HP 10" tablets I've used (as loaners from HP as a reward for my participation here on the Forum) they required "customization" on my part.

It's amazing what you can do with a hole-punch kit from Sears!  I had to add a hole for the power cable (unbelievably missing from the case!) 

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
stepenoff
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've been looking too.  Try searching on Amazon.  Found this there.   HP T1000 Keyboard And Folio Case Bluetooth Irish Purple For HP 10 G2 2301   

0 Kudos
zafaryaqoob86
Level 1
11 7 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can found Case & cover for HP 10 G2 on Amazone There types of case/covers available with discount price. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation