cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vanveen
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Change NORMALD_CDF([mu,sigma,]x) into NORMALD_CDF([mu,sigma,]x,[x 2])

HP Recommended
HP Prime

I am teaching with the HP prime calculator. 2 of my students do not hat the option to enter a second border in the formula NORMALD_CDF.

The help key results in sintaxis NORMALD_CDF([mu,sigma,]x)

And the other students have in the help syntaxis NORMALD_CDF([mu,sigma,]x,[x2])

How do i change this, so the first two atudents have the option of a second border?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Those student just need to update the calculator. They are out of date by approximately 2 years I think (from memory). Then it will have it like the others.

Prime is more like a modern smartphone - including that we are always adding new features and improvments based on user feedback. It will always be a good idea to update them at the start of class or more regularly then with old historic calculator models.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation