cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MyersKimb
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Charging problem with my HP Slate 7

HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

I've had my HP Slate 7 tablet for nearly a year now and I've noticed that the charging ability is getting worse and worse..Next week i have a presentation, where i m going to explain the Blockchain Technology Advantages. I m so worried that how am i going to present it well with this issue...So, At first I thought it was the charger, but I've tried a few different chargers now and the charging doesn't seem to get any better. It doesn't charge unless the charging lead is put into the port at a particular angle and, when it finally decides to charge, it does so very, very slowly. For example, I've had it on charge for over 5 hours now and it's barely risen by 30%. Is the charging port the problem? It feels a little loose whenever I put the lead in. And is there anyway I could fix the problem?

Please help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation