cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cassie913
Just joined
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Color coded categorization for calendar events

I rely heavily on my calendar to track schedules for everyone in my family and I am really unhappy that the ability to color code categories for calendar events is missing - it has been available on every other Palm product I've owned. Does anyone know how to request a specific function? Or has anyone heard that this issues might be addressed?

I am seriously considering going back to my Centro for the calendar. The fancy stuff is great, but the bottom line for me is a functional calendar.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 9
3,590 3,578 116 145
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cassie,

Have you though about using multipliable Google calendar's? The Pre and google and sync more than one calendar and each calendar can be a diffrent color.

Plus then you can share a calendar with someone else using Google and they can see your calendar(s) and when you are available.

0 Kudos
cassie913
Just joined
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That has been suggested to me but it means I would have to track a separate calendar for each family member and pet, meaning more work, not less, and I have found that I get many duplicates when I use more than one google calendar. It's just not convenient and it doesn't give me the option to categorize (medical appts, vet appts, work travel, different school due dates for different people, etc.) by person AND appt. type.

Again, not as simple, quick,  visual or flexible as when the function was in the app.

Thank you for the suggestion, though.

Carol

0 Kudos
casey313
Just joined
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I agree! Coming from using the palm Centro I LOVED the color-coded calendar features -- esp with such a busy family/work schedule.  WOuld be great if PALM brought that back for the Pixi.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation