cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Phil8854
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Compatibility HP Pavilion x360 14-ba070nz & HP Active Pen with App Launch

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 14-ba070nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi Team. I installed the pen and it launches applications when I click the button at the end. However, the pen does not write on the screen, while drawing with fingers is recognized. Therefore the question:

Is HP Pavilion x360 14-ba070nz compatible with HP Active Pen with App Launch?

And if so, what may I be doing wrong so that it does not work?

Thanks

philippe

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 271 393
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Phil8854

Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand, you're trying to use HP Active pen with your notebook, 

I'd like to thank you for the detailed description of your concern, as you have ensured I don't have to ask any more questions, that said, 

Your notebook does not support HP Active Pen but it supports HP Pen (Microsoft) . For more information, you could refer to this article: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05166879.

Hope this helps 🙂

Cheers!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation