cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Flower_17
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Compatibility of HP Stylus Pen With HP Envy x360 Convertible 2-in1

HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 Convertible 2-in1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a hp stylus pen and have a HP Envy x360  Convertible 2-in-1 laptop. The pen wont caliberate and I was wondering if it is compatible, if not, I will return and buy one that is compatible. I want to know what stylus pens from HP are compatible with my laptop. I currently have the HP Stylus Pen and it has arrived early today. The stylus pen wont work or caliberate. 

I have read and followed the instructions, have looked up and research methods to ensure that my touchscreen are caliberated. But everytime I try with the pen, it wont caliberate. I am going to buy new batteries to see if the battery it can with is the problem. 

Thank You for Your Help!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,382 90,259 11,602 24,892
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Flower_17

I don't know what is your Envy x360, please check the following list to select a right one.

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

If your machine is not on the list, come back later for more updates

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Flower_17
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop is a HP Envy x 360 Convertible notebook/laptop: 15-aq173cl. 

I do not see my laptop listed on the list but I have asked a HP employee via chat. The employee told that the stylus pens are compatible with any touchscreen devices that have windows ink on it. 

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,382 90,259 11,602 24,892
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Flower_17wrote:

... The employee told that the stylus pens are compatible with any touchscreen devices that have windows ink on it. 

Hi,

You are asking Active Stylus here. Please contact him/her again and ask him/her which one.  And one think I want to ask him/her: are you sure ?

I did post few days ago: I went to Japan last month and bought a dozen of  Passive styluses just to replace my fingers.  Not all of them work, the ones with thinner tips (heads) won't work.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation