cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
coachdmills
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Compatible smart pen for HP Pavilion x360 14-cd1055cl?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 14-cd1055cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello,

I have a 2 in 1 laptop that is a HP Pavilion x360 14-cd1055cl. I am trying to find a smart pen that is compatible with my particular device. So far I have not been able to find one that will work properly with the shortcut buttons and the Bluetooth. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what smart pen will work properly?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,797 30,501 2,790 10,226
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@coachdmills 

Two pens for this model:

HP Tilt Pen 2MY21AA 

HP Pen        1MR94AA

Open  Software and Drivers 

Open Category Driver-Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices

Driver / Information for HP Pen, select HP Pen Control Application > "Learn More"

Driver for HP Tilt Pen, select driver HP Tilt Pen >> for your version of Windows 10

Reference and Resources – Places to find help, solve problems, and learn about your Device

Device Homepage

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Pavilion x360 14-cd1055cl

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation