Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavillion 360 2 in 1

I bought my granddaughter an HP Pavillion 360 2 in 1. She is an artist and wants a computer pencil to draw with her computer, but I am having a hard time finding one that says it is compatible with the Pavillion 360. Do you have any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Fayma
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

The compatibility tables are updated regularly, so if you recently purchased a new touch screen computer that you think should be listed, 
Non-HP branded pens and styluses can be classified as either an active stylus or passive stylus:

For more information go to the following documents: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05166879 Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus.

• Note: refer to step "Consumer computers compatible with HP pens and styluses" to check the compatibility. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Fayma
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

The compatibility tables are updated regularly, so if you recently purchased a new touch screen computer that you think should be listed, 
Non-HP branded pens and styluses can be classified as either an active stylus or passive stylus:

For more information go to the following documents: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05166879 Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus.

• Note: refer to step "Consumer computers compatible with HP pens and styluses" to check the compatibility. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. It was very helpful.

HP Recommended

@Fayma
Glad to hear that! If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.