cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Egam154
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Connect my xbox one

HP Recommended
Hp all kn one 22-c0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I want to know how can i connect my xbox one to my computer so i can play there, i know in other computers you just connect it with HDMI cable and press a button on the side of the computer to change to HDMI but mine doesnt have any button

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,946 2,577
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Egam154,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the product number for your computer.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01492484

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Egam154
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My product number is 

3LB95AA#ABA

i hope there's a way to help me, if not, thanks for having time to check my question.

Have a great day

0 Kudos
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,318 22,277 994 1,030
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Egam154
Thank you for posting back. 

Firstly, you need HDMI in port to be able to connect your Xbox,

Try this YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pas0voixRA (HOW TO DISPLAY HDMI INPUT ON HP Pavilion ALL IN ONE)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation